Online Purchasing & Payment
How to purchase online
- Search our products either by clicking through the categories or by entering the product by name in the search box
- Select the item that you would like to order and click on ‘Add to Cart’. The item will now appear in the shopping cart. You can also enter the quantity that you require at this stage. Either select to continue shopping or proceed to the Shopping Cart
- View or Edit your Shopping Cart. You can amend your order, either deleting or changing the quantities of your items.
- To check out, click the check out button on the shopping cart. You will be able to review your order before confirming your order.
- You will need to select the shipping method of your choice. Please select whether you want to pick up, have your order send by standard mail, express mail or courier. Click on ‘Calculate Your Shipping Cost’ button once you have chosen your method.
- To proceed through to the checkout, click the ‘Proceed to Billing’ page.
- You will need to fill out your billing and address details in the fields provided. Please enter any additional delivery details in the box provided. This is especially important if you require your order by a particular date.
- Proceed to the Payment page where you will need to select your preferred payment method. Please read the terms and conditions and check the box that you agree to them. Click the ‘Place your Order’ button.
- After you have placed your order, you will see confirmation of this and also be sent an email which will contain the tax invoice and instructions for payment if you have selected Direct Deposit or Money Order as your payment method.
- Once payment has been confirmed on our end, we will pack and dispatch your order. You will receive email confirmation of this. You will then be able to login in to ‘My Account’ at this stage to keep track of your order’s status.
We have a number of different payment methods for your convenience. Direct Deposit – PayPal – Money Order – Cash – Credit Card over the phone – EFTPOS Terminal in store