By using or accessing the Party Splendour website, you acknowledge that you, the customer, have read, understood and agree to be bound by our Terms & Conditions. If you do agree to the following Terms & Conditions, please do not continue to use the Party Splendour website.
The term ‘Party Splendour’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owners of the website whose registered business address is 72 Anderson Road, Mortdale NSW 2223 Australia. Party Splendour is a registered business name and our ABN is 59 150 506 794. The term ‘you’ or ‘your’ refers to the viewer, user or customer of this website.
- The information and content on this website is subject to change without notice and should be used as a guide only. We endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct. While every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information, content and pricing, we are not responsible for any error and reserve the right to accept or reject a sale, including without limitation, the unavailability of any product, error in pricing, image or product description or an error of the customer.
- The prices of this website are in Australian dollars and include GST at the current rate of 10%. We reserve the right to change or amend the price of any item at anytime. Prices exclude shipping or delivery costs.
- We reserve the right to withdraw an item for sale at any time, regardless if an order exists at the time.
- Some images used on this website are for illustration purposes only and may not be available for purchase.
- The intellectual property rights of the content on this website remains the property of Party Splendour and are protected by Australian Copyright laws. Permission is granted to display, print or store content for the sole purpose of making a purchase/placing an order. You are not permitted to distribute, publish, communicate, change or reproduce any of the content displayed on this website. This includes text, photos, graphics, images, designs, balloon decorating designs, event styling designs, logos, and button icons.
- In the unlikely event of errors or inaccuracies, Party Splendour is not liable to the extent allowed by the laws of Australia.
- All photos and images on this website remain the property of Party Splendour and therefore cannot be reproduced in any form without prior written permission from us.
- Party Splendour takes no responsibility for and shall not be held liable for any loss or damage arising from the delivery of goods being delayed or prevented by third parties which is beyond our control. We shall not be held liable for any loss arising from the use of this website or in connection with the use of this website.
- Payment of goods must be paid in full otherwise remain the property of Party Splendour.
- Failure to make payment of goods as agreed to can result in legal action to obtain monies owed.
- The recipient can be the purchaser of goods, the person of contact, or receiver of the goods.